Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Circle=Life happening again.

So this is what it feels like??? Coming full circle? You see i had stopped blogging when last year i got my results and they were "i wanna drown myself in Tommy's pee" bad! and so...somehow i ever got back to it. regretted that like DUH!

But now, I IS BACK!! with my "Pri" to inspire me and be my Muse. Now, when only two days bck the FINAL result was decalred..feels like i never left after my last post...

Venting is Amazing. Circles are illusive and beautiful ( even tho they sometimes bitchslap!) O.o

ooo

6 comments:

  1. Woohoo! coz you're back :D

    " Circles are illusive and beautiful " I really missed reading such lines, only you can say such things! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Circles are also dark...and right under your eyes! lol... SLEEP Bhaiya! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your first! There are many to follow (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. =) of course their are but none like you!

    barve: chup!

    ReplyDelete